Yamaha Viking 72" Snow Plow
This Viking 72" snow plow is constructed from 14 gauge steel and have 1/4" thick laser cut braces. They feature manual angle adjustment or an optional electric over hydraulic power angle (sold separately). The wear blade is made from AR plate (Abrasion Resistant Steel) and is 4" high. The snow plow is cut from 1/4" and 3/8" thick steel. The powder coated finish adds durability. The parts fabricated with the tab and slot method, to ensure a perfect fit every time. The mount can easily be removed at the end of the season with six bolts. The plow attaches in less than a minute with the supplies hitch pins.
Plow blades are 20" high (higher than others) and 72" wide.
Viking 72" Snow Plow Features:
- Fabricated from A36 American steel (not soft Chinese steel).
- All parts are Laser cut to ensure a perfect fit, then MIG welded.
- Powder coated for superior protection
- Plow blade is 20" high and 72" wide.
- Plow frame is made from 1/4" and 3/8" thick steel.
- Attaches in less than a minute with two hitch pins.
- Plow raises and lowers with your winch.
- Includes: Yamaha Viking mounting plate.
- Includes plow shoes.